Pages

July 20, 2011

Genting 18.7.2011

Had a niceeeeeee trip to genting highlands!!
A great big thanks to my dearest kp gAng=)
we laughed a lot, talked a lot along the journey..
thanks ah zai so much to be our driver n photographer..
thanks billy who had kept his promise to accompany us though he was so sick..
thanks susu n suli to bring us a lot of jokes..
thanks siamang who skipped class only to accompany us!!

it was so nice to have a trip with u all n I am now so freaking desperate to have another trip with u all!!
wish we could travel together again but I know it's very hard..
so sad to say I can't join kp gAng's christmas trip even once and unfortunately this year I can't join it too..=(

we made a lot of jokes throughout the journey..
billy => keep on shouting "BERSIH!!"
zai => it's not monopoly, it's monopoly DEAL!!
susu => keep on calling ppl NINJA...=="
suli => bang, takut la~~tinggi sangat!!
siamang => keep on hitting ppl when she walked...siamang, look im front!!

I had watched Harry Potter too!!
my first 3D movie in cinema..
Harry Potter is so damn nice n I still couldn't believe it all ends!!
thanks billy to recommend this nice movie to me..

by the way, I am waiting eagerly for ah zai to upload our ALBUM!!
hiak hiak...wish to get it asap...

gonna leave kp soon..
goodbye kp gAng=)

grabbed susu's spec and took a pic..XD

1 comment:

  1. I AM ABSENT again T^T
    lolx...
    want go wif u guys lehhhhhhh
    /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~

    ReplyDelete