Pages

November 23, 2012

Kraftangan Ko-k in USM


This semester I have been signed up for Kraftangan as my Co-Curriculum course in USM.
Here we have 4 projects to complete.

The first is creative card making.

Okay, I know my card is very ugly. 
When I was making this card, I was like "WHY THE HELL I take this Kraftangan as my ko-k? It's suffering!!!!" I seriously can't do these sort of things! 
Unlike me, many of my frineds did it well, their cards seemed like the one you can find in bookshop, beautiful and creative cards.

Then the second project is shoe painting.

We need to bought a plain white shoe and then draw something on it and lastly paint it with something like water colour (but it is not water colour actually).
The colour won't wear off after you coloured it. Means u can wash the shoe like one you bought outside :)

SHOES for sale!!! Mai Pilih!!

The third is Anyaman Bakul.

Can you believed that this is made by ME??? Hahaha
I also can't believe it! But it's kind of torturing your fingers because it is ROTAN.
Although my work is not neat enough, but I feel so satisfied because I also can make this!

And last but not least is something like plaster or cement.

We were provided with the "acuan" and we mixed the cement with water then put it on the acuan and painted on it when it is dried.
This is actually from Irene and I only responsible to colour on it because I couldn't make it successfully after trying for 8 times, can you imagine, 8 times!! How poor am I!

My unsuccessful works:

Actually it's quite fun to take this Kraftangan Ko-k, because you can do something you can't and won't do usually in your whole long life.
But you have to spend sometime in your room to finish those project, unlike other ko-k which just go there, play around then go back.

Here I met some true friends who are willing to help you when you are in trouble.
They will lend their helping hands when you need help.
They are Ruey Zen, Phaik Leng, Irene and Doreen.
Great big hugs to you all! Thank you very much!!!
There was a lot of fun when we were chit-chating while doing those works! 
Nice to meet you all!! 

Just a simple sharing, hope you like it! :)

1 comment: