Pages

August 22, 2013

Gold Coast Beach - Throwback


"Throwback" - a popular word recently. My turn to use this word!    
It was 2 months ago that my cousins and I suddenly want to have a walk at Gold Coast Beach at Sepang.

It is the so called Golden Palm Tree Water Villas shown as the photo below that impossible for us to capture and only can be seen when you are on a helicopter.



Pictures are for illustration. Let's compare the above photos with the real photos that we captured below. Maybe it was due to our lousy camera and lousy skills.


Yes, I do love this photo very much.


On the rock.

A few attempts to capture photos of jumping scenes of us. 






  My lovely cousin.


 Hehe, I love this.



Captured by me. With Samsung S3 camera.


 Big head "yong sui" photos.


 The "me" in this photo doesn't look like me.


 The only group photo of us captured by an aunty at beach area.

Self-captured.

If you are around Sepang or heading to KLIA, feel free to visit this beach at Morib.
It only takes you 1 hour and 30 minutes from KL.
However, staying at the villas there is superb expensive, it takes you around RM500 per night.

Have a good day ahead =)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Peiyin, nice blog you've got here! I would like to contact you on behalf of GlassesOnline, is there any way to get in touch with you? You can also send me a mail to edith@glassesonline.com.my. Looking forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete