Pages

January 26, 2013

Running Man

I started watching this variety show since September 2012, after highly recommended by Ruey Zen.
The first few episodes made me hook on it and make me cant stop watching it since then.
Thank you Running Man for the good show.
You make me laugh when I don't really wanted to.
You make me even happier when I feel happy.
You provide me a gateway to escape from the trouble though it's only for temporary. 
You let me run away from anger and sadness.
You help me to release my stress, especially during examination time.
And most importantly, you help me to fill up my free time!

Sometimes by just scrolling Running Man's page at Facebook, looking at the news of the main characters can also cheer me up.
They are not just the main characters, they are one big family who work together to bring laughters and happiness to all of their audiences.
This is really an impressive show, salute to the producers of Running Man who have the idea to make this show such successful!!!

Running Man Daebak! 

3 comments:

  1. I started July 2012 and i am proud to say I had watched all episodes!!! Awaiting epi 130!!! Runningman Daebak!!! An amazing show for sure!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA I skipped a few episodes that I feel not so interesting. Now still at ep 114, gonna watch it slowly if not later I have nothing to watch d.
    Love this show so much =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ glad u know of running man! XD

    ReplyDelete