Pages

February 09, 2013

Here starts my internship



4th of February, the first day of my internship in BDO Seremban.
Working is tiring, plus I have to back and forth from Kuala Pilah to Seremban everyday.
Heard from senior that we gonna have OT always, and fieldwork at client's place is an usual activity, which means that we have to go to work earlier and back home later.
Everyday is busy day, I only reach home after 9pm although it was only my first week.
I even forgot to check my results and only realised this when I saw people posted about results thing at Facebook.

I realised that I have to highly alert and always have a clear mind during work, if not, I gonna have to do double work and waste a lot time.
Luckily I have seniors who are willing to help me and teach me, but I heard that we will change team for every job, so I will work with different team and different seniors, hopefully other seniors also willing to help me in near future.

Now I know that why people says CNY is the best time to rest, no need to work, and can sleep well at home.
Although I have to attend to work very soon on Wednesday, but I really appreciate that I have 4 days continuously to rest.
But where is my CNY mood???

Anyway, Happy CNY everyone =)

3 comments:

  1. good luck in ur internship! may u be bless during 2013! Fighting! =) Happy CNY to u too!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peiyin! I want to ask something. How was your interview before you got into bdo seremban? Is it hard?

    ReplyDelete
  3. can i know how you apply intern in bdo seremban?

    ReplyDelete