Pages

June 23, 2011

should I??

my last few blog posts showed that I am very desperate??
huh? desperate????
few of my friends told me this..
hahahahaha...no no no...no such thing la, friends..

BLOGGING is the only space for me to express my feeling..
a place for me to be just myself..

I'm here today to express my feeling!!
YOU, please la...
don't damage my reputation la...
you are the first and only FRIEND that I ever blocked!!
cool har??
get away from my world please!!

Aiyo...I rot at home for almost 2 months d...
What should I do??
work??==>lazy
continue like this??==>good idea=)

ask my dad buy dslr for me but he rejected me!!
again n again!!
how cruel he is!!!!
So, I plan to buy it myself...^^
but where can I get the money with only be a rice worm at home?????
hee...I will get it soon!!! *(in my DREAM!!)

this few days, went to kl n seremban FEW times..
but i cant get anything but just 1 shirt...LOL
is my problem or the trend recently really not suit me??
is okay...save money ar!!

should I go penang????
should I???????
haiz...hesitating now.......

1 comment: