Pages

October 07, 2011

At this moment

I miss you.
All of the sudden.
As I always do.
How are you??
This is the question always come to my mind.
It's so common that I saw someone on the street which looks alike with you and I thought that's you.
But I know this is not the truth.
This is not going to happen, forever and ever.


When I read this quote, I think about you again.
You are so far form me, yet so near to my mind and my heart.
I miss you.
I really do.
I just realised I don't have any photo of you.
This is the greatest regret!!!
When I talked about you with others, I realised that my eyes will get wet.

Hope you will have a GREAT life.
You will stay in my mind forever though you are now not in my life already.

People, do appreciate everything you have now!!

3 comments:

  1. wooooooo..siapa tu?HAHAHAHA! ur turn to shareeee story la!! XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. my family la...u dun think too much la...
    no story for u la wey...so sorry...XD

    ReplyDelete