Pages

November 19, 2011

A touch-deep-into-my-heart story.life.people


"I just want to be normal like other people."

"So, you lived by yourself since you are 5 years old?"
"Yes. I live like that for 10 years. I slept on stairs or public toilet."

"I sing because I enjoy it! I am not a good singer, but i just enjoy it."


Once he starts to sing, I start to cry.
A touch-deep-into-my-heart story, life and people.

I just wanna to give u a hug...You're so great!!!
You're fascinated by the singer in the night club, but I am fascinated by YOU!!!

人因梦想而伟大
这video害我哭惨了~


I saw ppl wrote this at youtube:

Attention all motivational speakers throughout. You have written tons of books, spoke on millions in talk shows and on the stage on inspirational topics like Courage, Survival, Compassion , Faith. You talk about ability to bounce back, hope for a better tomorow, dreams that never die. Well I'd say do away with your scripts, forget the long hours of practice you had in the microphone. Just show them this 8 minute video of Choi Sung Bong and it will bring more impact to your audience.


I CAN'T STOP CRYING~~~THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER SEEN SUCH A AMAZING PEOPLE AND WITH A AMAZING VOICE!! fighting and i believe that all of us here are supporting you such a gifted boy... your parents may be feeling regret now of leaving a cute baby before,, btw enjoy your wonderful life and you are amazing!


"Regardless of his hard like, he passionately runs toward what he really wants."

I love this video to the MAX!!!
People, fighting for your life start from today!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment