Pages

March 06, 2012

PRIVACY

Everyone needs it. 
There's always something that you would like to keep for only yourself, don't wish to tell anyone. 
But sometimes share it with someone, it would be another different feel. 
Recently I always need to talk. But at last I decided to keep it to myself. 
It's not because of I couldn't find anyone to lend me his ear.
Just, I wish to solve it myself. 
I want to try. 

Sometimes I do wish my family will listen to me. 
But it's hard! I don't have the courage to talk to them. We are all shy type. 
We didn't talk to each other about this sort of things, yes, this is our habit. 
Somehow I do envy those people who can treat their family as like their friends. They can communicate like buddies. 
You might say, just try it! Maybe you can? 
开不了口, this is the phrase that I can only use to describe my feeling. 

Okay, back to the topic.
So, when people don't want to tell you something that you wish to know, forgive him. This is his choice.
But, do appreciate the one who TELLS you story. They tell you because they trust you.
And also, always appreciate the one who LISTENS to your story. 
Think about it. Hope you can understand what I wish to express.


No comments:

Post a Comment