Pages

September 13, 2012

Here I am


Ya, I am here in USM again!
I am back as a third year student now, but I still deeply believe that I am young, WE ARE YOUNG!!!
21 years old, Hmmmmmmm, it's time to seek for a boyfriend, Ha. Ha. Ha.
Oh I still can't get used to the life here after hibernating at home for 2 months and half.
I still want my healthy life style at home: sleep for 12 hours per day, have a jog during evening, have yummy dishes for dinner cooked by granny, AND last but not least--- TETRIS!!!!!!

But I couldn't ignore a fact, which is, it is nice to meet friends from USM, again! I miss 'em!!!
The only best thing for school reopen ='(


And another good thing is to meet my honey bear!!!! hahahahaha I missed it everytime when I slept!


I bought this from Voir, it costs RM23.60 after 10% discount, that's very clear that it is a pair of penguin, right? BUT my one of my friends said it is a bird, and another said it is a SHEEP! OH MY GOODNESS! 



Outfit for the day: A whole blue colour casual dress from Padini under the brand of P & Co, it only costs me RM19! There are a few more colours such as peach, green, black and white.

Okay, there is a big dilemma here, to go home OR not to go home for Convo week. BIG HEAD lu!

No comments:

Post a Comment