Pages

September 25, 2012

Shopping Breeze


Today is a beautiful day! I am in a good mood!

I had my breakfast at Bali Bali after freezing in the lecture hall.
After I finished my hot and delicious Fish Porridge in a rainy day, my brain directed my legs to walk to the nearest bus station and took a 308 Rapid Bus to go to Queensbay Mall! My subconsciousness works!
I am seriously overbudgeted after this shopping trip! I had spent too much of money and since now I have to ikat perut to make the figures in my never-has-much-left account looks better!

I bought somethings new, happy with them! Satisfied to the MAX!!!

ALL ALEO VERA's products from Natural Republic!!!
I am addicted to their products recently! This is because their products are mild and gentle, and the best thing is they suit my skin type, and they are in a reasonable price!!!


Slippers from Step, again, I don't know how many pairs of slippers and scandals I bought from STEP until now, 10 pairs maybe??
I am one of the fans of Step!

I was craving for a new sling bag since long time ago, and now my dream had came true!!
Plus this Reebok bag is ON SALE! 50% discount!!!
I like it so much!!!


I bought some groceries, a birthday present for my dear roommate, and lastly I had my New York Cheese Cake, again! 
Wonderful day, with delicious cake, JIENG!!!


Just a simple update, hope you are also in a good mood when you are reading this! (:



2 comments:

  1. So much joy u had Ms Ng!!
    Great to be an university student huh!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg so nice!!
    still end ur day with a new york cheesecake..
    <3 . <3

    ReplyDelete