Pages

December 20, 2011

100th post in this blog!!!

Well, this few days quite emo...
think too much perhaps...
people tend to think too much when they have too many of time, too less things to do..

It's really ODD!!I don't like this feeling...
so sick with that...><
it has been affecting my mind n my life these days...
n I don't like it!!
but i couldn't do anything to SHWOOOO it away...=(
AW~~it's annouying!!!
Things didn't get well if u keep on thinking, it will only change if u take action to alter it!!


Let's work hard to strive for the best for final exam~~!!!
gonna go back home on thursday...looking forward for that day~~~
I need positive energy eagerly, n I know I can get it from my lovely home  
I know I didn't do well for my mid term tests n is time to wake up n work hard!!


I know u are quite sad these days, I couldn't help u, n I also don't know how to help u...
just can tell u, STAY TOUGH~~
support u always=)


Like this quote so much:
Listen to your heart, n u will know what u actually want...

No comments:

Post a Comment