Pages

December 02, 2011

life.family.friends

Oh no!!!this week i only attended for a 1 hour class n a 2 hours test...
skipped a lot of class ady...
Time flies and we already finished all of our mid term papers..
All I can say about this semester's mid term tests is ==> 全军覆没
I'm ready to get the first FAIL in my life, or maybe 2???*touchwood*

Final is just around the corner and.......
I'm so dead now...=(
What I can conclude is:
This is really a TOUGH semester!!!>.<
yet I'm still lengang lengang n doing nothing to RESCUE my results...

Oh yes!!This semester I had went back home for 4 times ady!!!hehehehehehe...
HOME is a place for me to recharge myself, to temporary forget about my hectic life...
Met family, relatives n lovely babies...
You all always care about me, give me love, and take good care of me..
I feel so glad and so warm to have u all...=)

But these two times when I went back home, I can't meet my KP Gang's friends..
Perhaps now is the time for us to busy on our own things...
Anyway, I would like to tell all my friends,
I do always miss u all...
*SHOUT OUT LOUD*
kankan, kylie, susu, ahsim, ahguan, ahzai, ahboy, billy, man man, suki, vikie...............
how's life???????

and I always know,
we are so close though our distance is so far,
close in deep of heart...^^
I love you all...<3




Take up a GREAT job, and I wish I can do the best for it~~~!!!
Wish me luck (:



2 comments:

  1. yeaaa...i miss you too..
    too bad this 2times u back we cant meet..T.T
    when u back again?
    we long time no yamcha, long time no movie, long time no singk, long time no trip!!!T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. wawa~
    im No.4~
    haha :)
    everythg is stil okie here >3<
    wait u balik jor we just yc until late nite lar :)

    ReplyDelete