Pages

May 29, 2012

I'm feeling good today!

WHY?

Because my friend played prank on me for telling me that our gang last outing session before study week is canceled!
Frankly, I felt very disappointed when I heard that, BUT my dear little zen zen INFORM me, after quite some time, that the original plan is canceled, and it will be replaced with another new plan!
Oh My Dear, what a prank?
LOL~ Dragged me to hell then pushed me up to heaven?
It's okay, since you all still ON for the plan!
Yipee! I'm looking forward for our date!

Another reason, I just got my very first 21-year-old birthday present from my sister n her boyfie, feel so so so so good!
I have been window shopping outside watch outlet for years but I just didn't take any action to purchase any one of the watches displayed there.
And now, my dream came true~!!
You know what? Yesterday, just yesterday, my sis texted me to ask me what I want as my birthday present this year, and I replied her, "No need la, gt heart then can d.", and today both of them jio-ed me out and treated me to have a yummy Tang Yuan, well, my another favourite, and gimme me the present!
WOW~ I feel good!
Thank you for caring about me for years, helping me for years, sending me here and there, treating me yummy food, and now I have a brand new watch!

Happy with it, PURPLISH!
I love you both! People says, "It's good to have a sister.", and now I want to add on, "It's good to have a good sister's boyfie too!"
Thank you so much! 


1 comment:

  1. 是时候update下你的blog了,部落客小姐~

    ReplyDelete