Pages

February 14, 2011

❤ DomoKun Fever ❤

DomoKun!!! I ❤ him badly!!!
he's pretty cute..
half year ago i bought this..


remember b4 i bought this, i asked my fren: "cute, huh?"
they all answered me: "absolutely NOT!!btw it's very ugly!!"
omg how could u all say so??


yesterday I saw it again thru fb..
then I start to search its pic thru internet..
That time only I realized that I dunno this toy's name!!
I google search typed--toys image
but i couldn't get any..
then I type: brown colour toy image
surprisingly i gt it!!
expert in google search huh??hee
HAPPY HAPPY=)


then I show my roomate it's pic
she says: "why u like this??it's pretty terrible 'cause his mouth is open like wanna eat people.."
haha..whatever..as long as i like it^^
gonna have a collection of this toy...yipee


Btw today is valentine's day..
Anyway I'm STILL single  XD  
another lonely valentine's day
However, DomoKun wish all of u happy valentine!!!



haha I met him today~AGAIN!!!
my friends said: "if u meet him again tonight, u shud take some action ady.."
heehee

No comments:

Post a Comment