Pages

February 01, 2011

......lousy spec......

why why why??
my spec..just 1 year++...now broken ady...T.T
so sad...gonna make a new 1...waste money again...
izit A-look's spec is better than Optical 88??
why I need to depreciated it in dis short period??

just went out yamcha with kp gang...
miss them so much after 5 weeks din meet up with them...
at last can meet few of them...happy=)
where is kylie jie??
haha...wanna meet u la...
fast fast jump out from my screen la...hehe

chun fai said I always update blog..
like very free aneh...haha
ya...I am...too free ady...too many things to share 
but no one want to listen to me
so I tell my lappie thru my blog..
hehe...is a good way to reduce my "talkativity"~~
so if u felt dat my blog is not interesting enuf, feel free to ignore my update la..

just found out something...
valentine's day is a good day for business people to earn bunch of money...
u cant imagine it..
my frenSSS bought A PAIR OF BRANDED COUPLE WATCH  as gift for their lover!!!
try to imagine the price...u will like walao A~~
haha i want to open business to make money during valentine's day too!!!
another ambition...XD

according to my grandma, kp keep raining for 6 days ady!!!
yesterday my grandma's house nearly flooded..>.<
luckily it din happen=)
btw i miss Mr. Sun very much..
where is the sunny n shiny day??

according to form3 Geography textbook,
kp is the HOTTEST place in m'sia...
but now??cold till...u can keep the fan off whole but u still feel like the air=con is on...=.=
means that our earth is getting more n more sick ady...
so MISS MOOI, keep the earth clean n dun simply littering anywhere please!!!
 though it's non of the business with the sick earth..xp
hahaha...ruin ur image again...=p

somehow i feel like "i miss usm-ian!!!"
haha just left u all for few days only but i really miss u all...
meet me on tuesday ya...confirm ady...miss ya...

btw where is miss khoo??disappear ady ke??come back to me la my dar...=.=

2 comments:

  1. aya, its ok de, ah jeh understand de,树大招风 mah, alot of ppl tends to ruin ah jeh image de! miss us d leh? now kno our importance d?? haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..bin poi kao!!!
    树大招风 wah...
    miss all of them but excluede u..wahahha

    ReplyDelete